" It's the same land, the same sky, but perceptions differ
it's the same road, the same turn, but journeys differ. "

Monday 23 May 2011

THE POWER OF ONE!

Go tell them, I won't fight with my own brethren

    Less my mother will be hurt.

Go tell them, I won't kill the vigil humans

    Less my soul will spurt.

Go tell them, I won't divide this land and sky

    Less I'll be deprived of nature's beauty a sly.

Go tell them, I won't murder the humanity

    Less, never will forgive me my Deity.


 

This country is one; its people are one.

Our land is one; our home is one.

Our dharma is one; our karma is one.

Hindu is one; Muslim is one.

Love for God and power is one.


 

Go tell them to stop this tirade

    Against mankind

    Or they will have to suffer humility.


 

Tell them to stop terrorism

    Or they will have to fight the unison.


 

Go tell them to stop totting their gun

    Or WE will rise and

    Kill them as ONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment