" It's the same land, the same sky, but perceptions differ
it's the same road, the same turn, but journeys differ. "

Tuesday 18 September 2012

I FOUND YOU

it took eternity,
for the melancholy,
the hurt of my broken heart
to melt away...

it took eternity,
for the dusky clouds of my teary eyes,
shrouding my lovely cheeks
to blow away...

darkness haunted me for long
fear gripped me tight furlong.

it seemed as if ages had passed
since i had lost the touch of wisdom
since i had lost my beatific smile;
all now, gone for long,
repelled by my barren being and dreamless eyes
repelled by my splintered journey and brazen sighs...

i wanted everything back.
i wanted to become alive again
to be bound in bountiful terrain
laugh like nonsense
chatter like an innocent;
to dance as i earlier did
to sing as i earlier did;
show all whites for no reason
and be drenched in happiness a dozen!

AND then i found you.
you gave me what i was longing for;
the depth of your arms
your love and your warmth
your passion, your care
your support, your share
your spirit, your enthusiasm
your zest, your life!

you reignited my heart and its beats
you helped me breathe again
you took away all my pain.

you blew away the terrible cloak;
the cloak of horrid dreams and tearful nights
the cloak of morbid eves and rusted sights.

you gave me back
my smile, my laughter
my delight, my appetite
my nonchalance, my beats
my desire, my treats
my advances, my retreats
my feelings, my being.

you took away all strife
and gifted me back my LIFE....




13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jijesh vanianSeptember 18, 2012

    Splendid use of suiting words..
    speechless dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hats Off to u..

    Congrats fr finding
    Whatever u wer longing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww........I'm sooooooo happy for u...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I already loved this like anything :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) that makes me glad..... to know you liked it :)

      Delete
  7. AnonymousMay 09, 2013

    well expressed ... Loved it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mesmerizing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You Neel. the feedback inspires me to write more. :)

    ReplyDelete